1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
(1) Croatian Shop™ (croatian-shop.com) and its affiliated domains are the property of the sole proprietor:
“Kufner Info – Proprietorship for Informatics, Commerce and Consulting”
Operating out of Zagreb, Republic of Croatia
(2) The Croatian Shop, owned by the Trademark “Kufner Info – Proprietorship for Informatics, Commerce and Consulting” (hereinafter: SELLER), is a webshop intended for persons (hereinafter: BUYERS) who wish to make a purchase on the basis of general offers featured on the website croatian-shop.com.
(3) By purchasing through the webshop, the Buyer forms a distance purchase agreement with the Seller (hereinafter: CONTRACT) via the Internet as a means of communication, and the general terms and conditions of the business here presented (hereinafter: TERMS) are a constituent part of that contract.
(4) Each Buyer and each Web Store Visitor and other Web Content owned by the Seller is required to become familiar with and comply with the Terms prior to using the web content and store.
2. THE USE OF THE WEBSHOP AND PAYMENT
(1) Product prices are retail. Product prices and delivery costs are expressed in Euros (€) and include the corresponding VAT.
(2) Customer purchases only through the program interface on the merchant’s web site.
(3) By choosing the desired products and paying them through one of the offered payment methods the Buyer will conclude the Contract with the Seller. The purchase price consists of the sum of the prices of the selected products and the cost of delivery of goods displayed on the webshop at the time of purchase.
(4) The buyer is obligated to leave accurate personal information and address suitable for the delivery upon purchase. In the case of unclear or inaccurate data, and especially in the event that the delivery is not possible because of this, the Contract will not be considered valid and any money received by the Seller will be returned to the Buyer’s account.
(5) The buyer pays full purchase price in advance, exclusively by electronic means, using the user interface on the website, by selecting one of the payment methods available in the interface.
(1) The Seller shall send the goods to the Buyer within ten (10) working days upon receipt of the purchase price, through one of the service delivery packages operating in the Republic of Croatia.
(2) Delivery costs are included in the product price. For individual products, delivery costs may be separately determined. In such cases, the shipping costs will be highlighted in the Web Store interface when ordering.
(3) When receiving the shipment, the Buyer is obliged to check for any damage and to immediately notify the shipping worker if the package is damaged, and to refuse to accept the shipment in case of visible external damage.
4. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
(1) The product information available on the trade web site is kept accurate and current to the maximum extent possible. Nevertheless, the Seller cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of all product and service information displayed. In exceptional cases, there are possible deviations of the actual data and data available on the web site. Likewise, product photographs do not always have to correspond to products that are really available and should only be taken as an informative illustration.
(2) In the event of significant deviations from the product description of the actual condition, the Seller shall revise the order and contact the Buyer for the purpose of reaching an agreement on fair alteration or termination of the Contract.
(3) For complaints and additional product information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) All original content on the domain and affiliated sub-domains of croatian-shop.com, in particular the logo, visual identity, original texts etc., and such content on all other domains belonging to the proprietor “Kufner Info – informatics, trade and consulting “is the intellectual property of said owner with all rights reserved, and on the basis of these rights any unauthorized use of such data is prohibited.
(2) Descriptions, images, videos and any other media used in the product presentation are also the intellectual property of the associated partners. Seller uses such content in conjunction with their respective owners for the purposes of selling their products through this web store.
6. BUYER’S RIGHTS
(1) In accordance with EU regulations on distance purchasing, and the Consumer Protection Act, Art. 72 the Buyer is entitled, without giving any reasons for this, to unilaterally terminate the Contract formed out of the business premises or concluded at a distance within 14 days.
(2) A period of 14 days shall begin to run from the date on which the Buyer or the person designated by him for delivery and which is not the carrier, receives the goods constituting the subject of the Contract, or receives the last piece of the last consignment of those goods.
(3) The Buyer shall notify the Seller of his decision to terminate the Contract by electronic mail by submitting a one-sided termination contract form or by any other unequivocal statement expressing his will to terminate the Contract, which contains the necessary information for termination of this Contract. The Buyer is obliged to send his statement of Contract Termination before the expiration of the deadline for the termination of the Contract. You can download the form here: https://hr.croatian-shop.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/dokumenti/Obavijest_o_jru.pdf
(4) In the case of this unilateral termination of the Contract, the Buyer shall at his own expense return the goods which are the subject of the terminated Contract to the Seller.
(5) The Seller shall make a refund after the Goods being the subject of the Contract are returned or after the Customer furnishes proof that the Goods have been dispatched to the Seller. The buyer shall be liable for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods.
(6) The Buyer shall not be entitled to unilaterally terminate the Contract in cases where the Contract is a Goods or Service whose price is dependent on changes in the Financial Market that are outside the Seller’s influence, if the subject of the Contract is a Goods made by Buyer’s specification or custom made for the Buyer or the subject of the Contract is easily degradable goods or commodities that expire quickly, or the goods in question are sealed such that for health or hygienic reasons are not suitable for return, and in other cases referred to in Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act, when applicable to the Contract.
(7) Alternative settlement of party disputes may be effected through the “Online Dispute Resolution” platform of the European Commission in accordance with the 2013/11 / EU Directive. For more information visit https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
7. PRIVACY OF DATA
(1) Information made available to the Seller when communicating or accessing the relevant Web content and the use of the Web Store by visitors and Buyers the Seller shall undertake to keep safely and use only for the purpose of providing information and services to visitors and Buyers in the context of this Web Store and to fulfill his own administrative obligations.
(2) The collected data shall not be used by the Seller for any other purpose, nor shall it be shared with third parties, except as provided for by law.
(3) The Seller reserves the right to use anonymous data that cannot be linked to persons in any way, solely for the purpose of internal business activity statistics, such as a website visitors counter.
(4) The Buyer and all website visitors are likewise obliged to safeguard and not to disclose any personal and other private data of the Seller that became available to them during the use of the Services and interaction with the Seller extending to the content of any private communication with the Seller, unless it was made public by the Seller, and to use such data solely for the purpose of the business relationship with the Seller or for the purposes for which they were provided.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia shall apply to the Buyer, Seller and the Contract, unless their provisions have been amended or supplemented by these Terms.
(2) The Seller reserves the right to modify all contents of the relevant domains at any time, including these Terms, Prices, Products, etc. In the event of such changes after the conclusion of the Contract, the Contract shall be subject to the provisions in force at the time of the conclusion of the Contract.