The Croatian Shop™ brand is owned by the sole proprietorship:
„Kufner Info – Proprietorship for Informatics, Commerce and Consulting“
Based in Zagreb, Croatia
All user data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need this data to do provide the services the user requested, or the marketing offers the user agreed to.
At present, we do not share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
What data do we collect?
Croatian Shop collects the following data:
- Personal identification information for accounts (Name, email, etc.).
- Personal billing/shipping information (Name, email, address, phone for delivery contact, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
We usually collect data through automatic form fields on our website when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide us additional data through email that is necessary to complete your order or custom request.
How will we use your data?
Croatian Shop collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Croatian Shop processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases (Paypal, etc.).
How do we store your data?
Croatian Shop securely stores and backups your data at data hosting providers located within the Republic of Croatia, as well as on our secure backups on site.
Croatian Shop will keep your account data until you tell us to delete your account and information, or you do so yourself using the website’s interface. We reserve the right to delete accounts and data of customers that are inactive for over 2 years.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Croatian Shop from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Croatian Shop would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Croatian Shop for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Croatian Shop correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Croatian Shop to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Croatian Shop erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Croatian Shop restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Croatian Shop’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Croatian Shop transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Auto-filling your checkout information
- Helping you track your orders
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional – Croatian Shop uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistical – this types of cookies contain non-identifiable information and are used solely for statistical purposes such as page visit counters.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Additional info and contact
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Croatian Shop has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.